Catholic Marienkirche (“Our Lady’s Church”)

The church is adapted from the old Bavarian baroque churches. It was built according to the draft by Eugen Drollinger and consecrated in 1908. The red sandstone floor has a herringbone pattern. The Way of the Cross and the statue of the Virgin Mary were created by the Bad Brückenau artist Sebastian Putz.

The Catholic Our Lady’s Church is built in the style of the old Bavarian baroque churches. It was built according to plans of Hofbaurat Eugen Drollinger and consecrated in 1908.

The floor is made of red sandstone and is decorated with a herringbone pattern. The Way of the Cross and the statue of Our Lady were created by the Bad Brückenau artist Sebastian Putz.