Limes Schlossklinik Fürstenhof

Haus Hirsch

In 1747, in the Fulda era, the year the spa was founded, the baroque pavilion was built with a mansard roof. Even today, the Deer House is the only building of five others (Beaver, Lamb, Lion, Ram and Swan) by the architect and building inspector Andreas Gallasini that is still preserved in its original location.